An investment in the San Carlos Chamber is a simple, inexpensive way for any business to increase their local visibility and marketing efforts, to develop business relationships that produce more opportunities and sales.
Whether you’re currently a Chamber member or thinking of joining, it’s important for you to know how your membership can benefit you and your business.
1. Visibility. Out of sight means out of mind. This is not a smart strategy for any business, especially when times are good. To stand out from the competition, smart businesses leverage their resources through the Chamber to give them cutting-edge visibility.
2. Access. When you join the Chamber and get actively involved, you’ll discover that meeting prospects and building relationships is a huge benefit of membership. From being on committees, serving as an Ambassador, or attending events, you’ll find yourself in situations where you can identify and meet decision-makers face-to-face.
3. Ongoing training and education. There’s no other organization that delivers timely programs at such an affordable price as the San Carlos Chamber. By spreading costs among fellow members, members can stay updated, informed and educated at a bargain price.
4. Networking. From meetings, seminars and leads groups to business expos and various business and community committees, there’s absolutely no excuse for not being able to meet new contacts, referrals and people who can help you grow your business.
5. Social Media Marketing. Distribute your timely message to San Carlos Chamber members, followers, and fans. Since you and your customers are always on the go, your business is also listed in a Business Directory formatted for smart phones. Customers will find you alphabetically, by type of business, keyword search, and GPS.
6. Low cost advertising opportunities. The San Carlos Chamber offers a wide range of affordable advertising options and sponsorship packages for just about every business or non-profit, regardless of how large or small your budget may be.
7. Advocacy. The Chamber researches, lobbies and routinely discusses key issues with local and regional government elected officials and the media to keep people up-to-date on issues of importance pertaining to your business and the community.
8. Money-saving discounts. If fully leveraged, the cost-saving discounts ranging from hotel and travel to office supplies can easily create enough savings in the first 30-60 days upon joining to recoup most, if not all, of your membership investment.
Contact us at 650-593-1068 to learn more about the programs and services available to you, and how they can benefit your business!