San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
Enhancing the quality of life in San Carlos by promoting the City, its assets and its strengths!
We're excited to announce the Save Our Community Online Auction!
This auction fund-raiser is two-fold: to help our amazing local business community and also to help secure the future of the Chamber of Commerce.
All you have to do is purchase gift cards/certificates from your favorite businesses by June 7, and send them to the Chamber, or send funds to the Chamber and we will purchase for you. We will then place on the online auction the week of June 15. You may also donate gift certificates for services/products/talents, such as home organizing or a vacation home rental.
Businesses: if you would like to donate a gift card, great, but more importantly, during this difficult financial time, you should send to your customers and friends and have them purchase from you.
Businesses Offering Delivery or Pick-up During Shelter In Place
Many local restaurants, bakeries, and other small businesses are offering take-out, deliveries, or both.
SAVE THE DATES!
30th Annual San Carlos Art & Wine Faire Saturday & Sunday, October 10-11
Holiday Sip 'n Stroll, Sunday, November 15, Noon-4:00 pm
COVID- 19 RESOURCE LINKS
- With the generous donation from the Holmes Family, $50,000 will be contributed to the Opportunity Fund to support small businesses within a 5mi radius of San Carlos.
- Local restaurants sponsoring Meals for the Frontline are featured
- GoFundMe Fundraisers by local San Carlos Businesses are captured and featured
- Donate to the San Carlos COVID-19 Response Fund.
- $-for-$ match up to $100,000 through May 31st!
Small Business Resources
Community Guide & Business Directory
Access the Community Guide & Business Directory
SAN CARLOS FARMERS' MARKET
Sundays' Year-Round, 10 am to 2 pm